Clax Bright is a laundry bleach specially formulated for use in On Premise Laundry and Commercial Laundry The product should be applied in the mainwash and can be used for all types of fabric (except woollen articles).
Clax Bright is a well stabilized, effective, low to medium temperature bleach system based on phthalimidoperoxyhexanoic acid. It is an easily pumpable liquid, ensuring optimal delivery in the wash solution. Clax Bright can be applied on all types of fabric (except wool), including colour fast articles. For cost-effective (energy saving) bleach performance, the temperature of the wash solution should be 40 °C and the pH should be between 9.2 – 9.5 at point of dosing. When used according to “Use Instructions”, the product causes minimal fabric damage and colour fading. Clax Bright is part of a unique low temperature wash system with Clax Plus, delivering energy, water and time savings and a longer linen life.
- Premium destainer for all types of fabric (except wool), including colour fast articles
- As part of a unique low temperature wash system, Clax Bright enables bleaching at low to medium temperatures, thereby saving energy, water and time and prolonging fabric lifetime
- Causes minimal fabric damage and consequently results in reduced textilereplacement cost
- Provides good hygiene
- Effluent temperature and final pH of wash solution in line with environmentalrequirements
- Safe to use bleach that does not release bad fumes or smells